|Usage/Application||Motor Protection Device|
Features And Protections:
• This has Voltage Sensing technology so the motor is protected up to Starter terminals.
• Phase failure / loss from the supply side.
• Phase reversal / wrong phase sequence from the supply side.
• Phase to phase voltage unbalance.
• Electronic overload ( site selectable).
• Remote sensing dry run / No load current ( site selectable).
• Extreme high current (EHC) or short circuit more than 24 amps.
• Pump Current Setting is easy, accurate, auto setting type, with digital display.
• Pump current setting can be done through SMS, Mobile phone & onsite.
• Overload is site selectable from 20 to 50 % of set current.
• Dry run setting from 75 to 95 %.
• Dry run bypass facility by SMS / PHONE.
• Site selectable Auto / Manual operation switch.
• Calibrated Digital Voltmeter with ± 2V Accuracy. ( Data by SMS ).
• Calibrated Digital Ammeter ± 0.2Amp Accuracy. ( Data by SMS )
• Display Shows the all settable range and trips current value of set parameter online.
• Digital display for fault value at tripping. ( Data by SMS only).
• Inbuilt memory to show last setting value ( Data by SMS only )
• On-site Auto Fault Detect (AFT) for AC voltage, LEDS, Display, Relay, etc.
• Site settable auto start timer for power failure (3-300 secs) and SPP faults from the supply side.
• Site settable star delta timer (3-30 secs.).
• Time delay to filter power on spikes and surges.
• Suitable for DOL, Star-Delta Starters.
• 4 Digit Password protected operation.
• Talks verbal information in required language.
• Works on wide voltage supply (225 to 500 V).
• Facility to check network communication between GSM SIM and dialer phone.
• No call charges when power is absent.
• Auto call disconnect facility to save call charges.
• Motor ON and OFF switch on unit.
• Switch for Easy bypass and network checking.